iPhone 14 is now here with us, and it gained prominence even before it was officially launched. The new iPhone 14 has the best of features any phone can have, with a longest battery duration of all time.
- They are designed in the colours of Blue, Purple, Midnight, Starlight and Red.
- Vibrant Super
- Retina XDR display
- Has a Ceramic Shield with a tougher than any smartphone glass
- Very durable with aerospace‑grade aluminum
- Sails through spillswith water resistance
- App Tracking Transparency: This lets you decide which apps are allowed to track your activity. It is just one example of how iPhone is designed to put you in control of what you share and who you share it with.
- If you don’t have cell service or Wi‑Fi, iPhone lets you text emergency services over satellite.
- Crash Detection calls for help when you can’t.
- iPhone 14 can detect a severe car crash, then call 911 and notify your emergency contacts.
- An awesome all-day battery life
- High resolution and color accuracy
- Camera with a Cam-packed. The main camera and improved image processing let you capture even more sensational shots in all kinds of light — especially low light. iPhone 14 helps you take your best shots yet.
- When apps request access to your photos, iPhone lets you call the shots by sharing just the ones you want instead of your entire library
- Cinematic mode automatically shifts focus to the most important subject in a scene, just like filmmakers do. And now you can record in 4K at 24 fps — the same frame rate you see in the movies.
- Highest‑quality video
- Selfies: Snap your sharpest, most colorful close-ups and group shots, thanks to a new TrueDepth front camera with autofocus and a larger aperture.
- iPhone 14 uses 100% recycled gold wire in all its cameras to reduce mining of precious resources
- iPhone 14 has the same superspeedy chip that’s in iPhone 13 Pro.
- eSIM: This makes things simple. It’s an industry-standard technology that lets you activate your new iPhone or add carriers digitally. So you’re calling and texting in no time. And unlike a physical card, eSIM can’t be removed if your iPhone is lost or stolen. Before you travel to any destination, activate an eSIM for the country or region you’re visiting, and leave the rest for the phone.
iPhone 14 is splash, water, and dust resistant and is tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes).
Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. However, do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.