On the first of March, 2020, Chinese assembling mammoth, Huawei, discharged another section cell phone, Huawei Enjoy 10e. This cell phone which cost $143 as a beginning price, utilizes a 6.3-inch waterdrop show simply like different telephones in the series. The screen ratio is 88.4%. Incredibly, it has a MediaTek MT6765 chip (Helio P35) which bolsters double card and double backup. The front camera is 2.65 mm in width and it accompanies a huge 5000 mAh battery, which accomplishes a three-day, one-charge life plan. Besides, the Enjoy 10e supports extraordinary features which can charge or backup data for other cell phones.
Huawei Enjoy 10e has a 4GB + 64GB/128GB storage solution. It underpins EROFS file compression technology just as Huawei SuperSound audio solution. In the camera office, this cell phone accompanies a 8MP selfie shooter with a f/2.0 opening. On the back, it has a 13MP (f/1.8 opening) + 2MP (f/2.4 gap) double camera solution.
Other Specifications Of Huawei Enjoy 10E
- 6.3-inch IPS LCD (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ resolution 20:9
- Helio P35 octa-core processor clocking
- 4GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage – expandable memory
- Android 10 with EMUI 10.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
Dimensions: 159.07 x 74.08 x 9.04 mm; Weight: 185 grams.
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB OTG, micro USB and 3.5mm audio jack.
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 10W fast charge
This Enjoy 10E is at present available in Magic Night Black, Pearl White, and Emerald Green shading choices. The pre-sale closes today, March 5th but starts legitimate sales from now.