Numerous Snapchat users have one way or the other wanted to change their username to redefine how people see them on the application.
Changing your name on Snapchat is fairly simple as well as somewhat unpleasant, contingent upon which name you want to change – particularly your display name.
This is what that people see when they connect with you. Indeed, it is quite easy to edit but also difficult to alter, however your username, which is your unique ID, can’t be changed once you’ve set it up.
Can we now proceed onward to the procedure associated with changing your username on Snapchat? Let’s do this!!
There are two different ways to change your Snapchat username, your unique application user ID.
The first alternative only works when you initially set up your Snapchat account, as the application will consequently create a username for you. However , it will give you the choice to transform it. If you can think of a unique username which isn’t already in use, you can use that.
When you’ve set up your Snapchat account, your lone choice to get another username is to set up a new account which is clearly not prudent since you may lose your friends, streak and inclinations. Interestingly, it is the main alternative too as a new username would need to be used for the change.
So clearly, it’s simply difficult to change your Snapchat username without losing your account. Nonetheless, you may just be hoping to change your Snapchat display name, which is both conceivable and simple.
The Steps Involved:
- In the Snapchat application on your phone, from the fundamental screen (which will show your face, as it’s the screen you use to take pictures) click on your profile icon in the upper left.
- This will carry you to your account, and click the cog icon in the upper right.
- In the settings menu, where you can see your display name as well as your username, change your display name, essentially marked ‘Name’ in the menu, and select it.
- Next, you’ll be taken to a text box where you can enter another display name. Put in whatever name you need.
- Press the big green ‘Save’ button – and you’ll be taken to the settings menu once more, and your name will be changed.
You’ve effectively changed your Snapchat name, and friends will now observe the new one.